Surf’s Up! Catching Indoor Waves In Ogden
OGDEN, Utah – Utah may not be known for its sandy beaches and amazing waves, but there’s still some surfing to be done in the state.
KSL TV adventure specialist went to FlowRider in Ogden to experience some indoor surfing — which can be enjoyed even during rainy days.
For more information, go to flowriderutah.com.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)