Man Falls, Drowns While Fishing At Starvation Reservoir
DUCHESNE, Utah – A Spanish Fork man died Thursday after he fell into Starvation Reservoir while he was fishing.
According to police, two men in their 70s were shore fishing at Fred Hayes State Park when one man slipped and rolled several feet into the water. The friend was unable to help the other man and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Utah Division of Parks and Recreation said Friday the victim was Peter Tomadakis.
Tomadakis was 79 years old and lived in Spanish Fork.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10137)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 9660)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6421)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 6158)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3625)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3418)