U Of U Police Release New Car Description In Attempted Sexual Assault Case
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — University of Utah Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the suspect and vehicle from an attempted sexual assault last weekend.
They said a woman was attacked in the Rice-Eccles Stadium parking lot at around 12:50 a.m. Saturday.
Friday evening, nearly a week later, police sent out to campus alerts with updated suspect vehicle information. They are looking for a 1998-2000 dark green, extended-cab Toyota Tacoma pick-up truck with a large truck-bed toolbox.
“We’d just like to get him off the street as soon as possible.” At 10:00, the message U of U police have for students and the community as they look for suspect from week-old attempted sexual assault @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/tGPicVUDrP
— Ashley Moser (@AshleyMoser) April 20, 2019
Police did not have much of a description of the suspect only that he has short dark hair.
“Just by the nature of the violence of the assault we are just worried that this individual if they come in contact with another person and they may fall victim to the same thing,” Chief Dale Brophy said. “We’d just like to get him off the street as soon as possible.”
Police are asking that you call 801-585-2677 with any information.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)