Catholics Celebrate Easter Sunday at Cathedral of the Madeleine
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake-area Catholics celebrated Easter Sunday at the Cathedral of the Madeleine in downtown Salt Lake City.
Those who came said they felt something special as they gathered for the service. Angel Praing said she had recently moved to the Salt Lake City area and had been looking for a place to worship.
“Being new to Utah, I couldn’t really find a parish to settle into that would make me feel comfortable, but I feel that here,” she said.
There were storms on and off throughout the day as people made their way into and out of the cathedral. Even so, people still filled the seats inside for a special service.
“I felt God’s holy presence and the rebirth and renewal of the risen Savior,” Praing said.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)