RV Hits Starbucks Drive-Thru After Crash, Shuts Down Intersection
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — An RV ended up hitting the drive-through side of a Starbucks after it collided with a pickup truck.
The collision happened about 2 p.m. Monday near State Street and 2100 South.
According to Salt Lake City Fire Department officials two people in the RV were injured, but neither received life-threatening injuries.
One person in the truck had minor injuries, they said.
No one inside the coffee shop was hurt.
Salt Lake City fire crews extricated a person from a motor vehicle collision at 2100 S State St. 3 people total were injured and transported to local hospitals. Street lights are out and traffic will be affected. pic.twitter.com/arEOd8e5Ua
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) April 22, 2019
As of 3 p.m. all directions of traffic were shut down at the intersection.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)