RV Hits Starbucks Drive-Thru After Crash, Shuts Down Intersection
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — An RV ended up hitting the drive-through side of a Starbucks after it collided with a pickup truck.
The collision happened about 2 p.m. Monday near State Street and 2100 South.
According to Salt Lake City Fire Department officials two people in the RV were injured, but neither received life-threatening injuries.
One person in the truck had minor injuries, they said.
No one inside the coffee shop was hurt.
Salt Lake City fire crews extricated a person from a motor vehicle collision at 2100 S State St. 3 people total were injured and transported to local hospitals. Street lights are out and traffic will be affected. pic.twitter.com/arEOd8e5Ua
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) April 22, 2019
As of 3 p.m. all directions of traffic were shut down at the intersection.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)