Construction To Begin This Month On New 25-Story Building Downtown
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Construction will begin this month on a new 25-story office tower downtown.
City Creek Reserve, owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, announced the tower will be named 95 State at City Creek.
It will be the third-tallest building in the state, behind the Wells Fargo Building and the Church Office Building.
The tower, which will sit on the corner of 100 South and State Street, is scheduled to be completed in autumn of 2021.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)