Two Men Reportedly Stabbed At West Jordan Apartment
WEST JORDAN, Utah – Police are investigating after two men with stab wounds arrived at a hospital Wednesday night.
Medical officials called authorities at approximately 7 p.m. West Jordan Police said one man was stabbed in the stomach and the other man had a minor injury on his arm.
WJPD said they believe the stabbing happened at an apartment in the area of Westview Circle and 1800 West.
Investigators are hoping to get more details once they’re able to talk to the victim once he’s out of surgery.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)
- Centerville wildfire ‘most likely’ caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4224)