Planet Fitness Is Letting Teens 15 – 18 Workout For Free All Summer
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Planet Fitness wants to give teens a leg up (and an arm up, and a core up) this summer.
The gym is holding its Teen Summer Challenge from May 15 – Sept. 1 at any of its locations in the United States and Canada.
According to Planet Fitness, teens can visit the location of their choice to sign up, and then that will be the location where they’ll work out through the summer. Teens younger than 18, of course, must have a parent present during the signup process, but they’ll be allowed to work out alone thereafter.
Teens who take part in the summer program will also be entered into the Planet Fitness Scholarship Sweepstakes, which will award one $500 scholarship in each state or province and a grand prize $5,000 scholarship in both the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, got to planetfitness.com/teensummerchallenge.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)