Planet Fitness Is Letting Teens 15 – 18 Workout For Free All Summer
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Planet Fitness wants to give teens a leg up (and an arm up, and a core up) this summer.
The gym is holding its Teen Summer Challenge from May 15 – Sept. 1 at any of its locations in the United States and Canada.
According to Planet Fitness, teens can visit the location of their choice to sign up, and then that will be the location where they’ll work out through the summer. Teens younger than 18, of course, must have a parent present during the signup process, but they’ll be allowed to work out alone thereafter.
Teens who take part in the summer program will also be entered into the Planet Fitness Scholarship Sweepstakes, which will award one $500 scholarship in each state or province and a grand prize $5,000 scholarship in both the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, got to planetfitness.com/teensummerchallenge.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)