Solutions for Homlessness, 2065 Statistic on Diversity, and What the Transcontinental Railroad Meant for Women
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, Salt Lake City is looking for solutions to homelessness. One solution that has sparked a debate.
And in a new report—by the year 2065 slightly more than one in three Utahns will be racial and ethnic minorities. We talk about what this change means for us as a state.
Plus, the Transatlantic Railroad was revolutionary in the this country but it had a huge impact on women. We’ll look at that history with Better Days 2020.
Watch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every week at 9 a.m.
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 22780)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 5385)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4974)
- Idaho Woman Charged After Girl's Body Found In Trash Bag (pageviews: 4580)
- Map Reveals 5 Utah Zip Codes With Most COVID-19 Deaths (pageviews: 3684)
- Columbus Police Officer Fatally Shoots Girl Swinging Knife (pageviews: 2995)
- Clearfield Repair Shop Owner Hopes Someone Can Identify Burglar (pageviews: 2407)
- Woman Dies From Injuries Sustained In Wrong-Way Freeway Crash (pageviews: 2215)
- Dozens Receive Corrected 2nd Vaccine Shot After Davis Co. Admits Saline Mixup (pageviews: 2193)