Solutions for Homlessness, 2065 Statistic on Diversity, and What the Transcontinental Railroad Meant for Women
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, Salt Lake City is looking for solutions to homelessness. One solution that has sparked a debate.
And in a new report—by the year 2065 slightly more than one in three Utahns will be racial and ethnic minorities. We talk about what this change means for us as a state.
Plus, the Transatlantic Railroad was revolutionary in the this country but it had a huge impact on women. We’ll look at that history with Better Days 2020.
Watch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every week at 9 a.m.
- Biden Halts Oil And Gas Leases On US Land, Water For 60 Days (pageviews: 3405)
- Utah Politicians Issue Statement Opposing Executive Order On National Monuments (pageviews: 2786)
- Utahn Shares Message After Losing Friend To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2670)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2668)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi (pageviews: 2494)
- Health Officials Report 30 More Utahns Have Died From COVID-19 (pageviews: 2237)
- Biden To Sign Virus Measures, Requires Mask Use To Travel (pageviews: 2178)
- Utah Mother With Terminally Ill Baby Donates Breast Milk To Babies In Need (pageviews: 2024)
- SWAT Situation Unfolds Near Rose Park; Roads Closed (pageviews: 1926)