Solutions for Homlessness, 2065 Statistic on Diversity, and What the Transcontinental Railroad Meant for Women
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, Salt Lake City is looking for solutions to homelessness. One solution that has sparked a debate.
And in a new report—by the year 2065 slightly more than one in three Utahns will be racial and ethnic minorities. We talk about what this change means for us as a state.
Plus, the Transatlantic Railroad was revolutionary in the this country but it had a huge impact on women. We’ll look at that history with Better Days 2020.
Watch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every week at 9 a.m.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 23901)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 18455)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6648)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 6429)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 5898)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4246)
- Woman Billed $2500 Repair Bill For Cracked Utility Box (pageviews: 3978)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 3845)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3548)