Hill Air Force Base Conducting Aircraft Training
CLEARFIELD, Utah – Residents in Davis and Weber counties may be hearing the sounds of flight drill training from Hill Air Force Base this week.
Fighter wing units will be training with units from New Mexico and Korea.
A base spokesperson said the flights will take off in 45-minute intervals between 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday. All the planes should be landed by the evening.
The base will be conducting weapons testing next week, which could have planes flying in the evening hours.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)