Tulip Festival Underway At Thanksgiving Point
LEHI, Utah – The Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point is underway in Lehi for it’s 15th anniversary year.
The gardens are constantly changing and evolving – with may things to see – but the tulips are always the star of the show.
Visitors can see different tulips every few days, depending on the time of day and when the different varieties bloom. The experience can depending on what day someone comes to the festival.
It takes over 100 people to run the operation.
The festival runs April 12 to May 4, Monday through Saturday, and opens from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. For additional details and tickets, visit thanksgivingpoint.org.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)