New Parking Fee At Horseshoe Bend
PAGE, Ariz. — It will now cost you to visit a popular tourist spot at Lake Powell near Utah’s Southern border and many believe social media is to blame.
The city of Page, Arizona is now charging a parking fee for those visiting Horseshoe Bend. It’s 10 dollars per vehicle and 5 dollars for motocycles.
City officials say they’ve seen a spike in visitors over the last few years, which many believe is because people are posting pictures of the amazing view on social media.
They say the new fee will help address safety and traffic concerns in the area.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)