Highway 6 Reopens Following Fatal Crash Involving 2 Semi-Trucks
EMERY COUNTY, Utah – A crash involving two semi-trucks on U.S. Highway 6 Tuesday morning has killed at least one person, authorities said.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, a semi-truck traveling west crossed the center lane of the highway and into a semi-truck traveling east at approximately 3:55 a.m. The driver of the westbound truck was killed in the crash. The driver of the eastbound truck sustained non-life-threatening injuries. An occupant in the eastbound truck was uninjured.
The highway connecting Green River and Price was closed for most of the morning and reopened shortly after 10 a.m.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)