Jimmy Martin Chats With Stars Of ‘Long Shot’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – “Long Shot” tells the story of a man who reunites with his first crush — who happens to be one of the most influential women in the world.
Film critic Jimmy Martin sat down with stars Charlize Theron, Seth Rogen, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Ravi Patel and director Jonathan Levine about the romantic comedy.
Martin said the movie is funny and Theron and Rogen have a great chemistry. He also said it sincerely highlights the issue of mistreating women in politics by objectifying them rather than listening to their ideas.
“Long Shot” is rated R.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)