Judge Keeps Most Limits On Ex-Disney Actor In Teen Sex Case
A lawyer for 49-year-old actor Stoney Westmoreland asked a judge Tuesday to allow Westmoreland more time to run errands in traffic in Los Angeles, where he lives.
Salt Lake City-based Judge Evelyn Furse agreed only to a slight easing of his internet restrictions with an officer’s approval.
Westmoreland was fired from his grandfather role on the made-in-Utah Disney Channel series “Andi Mack” after his December arrest.
Police say Westmoreland communicated with an undercover officer on the app Grindr and was arrested after trying to meet the investigator posing as a teenager.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)