Judge Keeps Most Limits On Ex-Disney Actor In Teen Sex Case
A lawyer for 49-year-old actor Stoney Westmoreland asked a judge Tuesday to allow Westmoreland more time to run errands in traffic in Los Angeles, where he lives.
Salt Lake City-based Judge Evelyn Furse agreed only to a slight easing of his internet restrictions with an officer’s approval.
Westmoreland was fired from his grandfather role on the made-in-Utah Disney Channel series “Andi Mack” after his December arrest.
Police say Westmoreland communicated with an undercover officer on the app Grindr and was arrested after trying to meet the investigator posing as a teenager.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)