No Charges Against Gas Station Owner In Fatal Punching Over Drink
CLEARFIELD, Utah – No charges will be filed against a gas station owner accused of punching a customer during a fight and killing him.
The Davis County Prosecutor’s Office said the evidence does not suggest the gas station owner committed a crime, and his actions were legally justified.
Brandon Stufflebean, 39, of Layton, was killed during a fight over an 89-cent soda purchase in April. He was punched once in the face, which caused the deadly injury.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)