WARNING: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Spoiler Ban Ends Monday
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – If you haven’t seen “Avengers: Endgame” yet — and you’re still trying to avoid spoilers — you’d better head to the theaters this weekend.
The Russo Brothers, who directed the latest installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, tweeted Thursday that the ban on spoilers lifts Monday.
— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) May 2, 2019
Anthony and Joe Russo pleaded with fans to keep their conversations spoiler-free as the “Endgame” premier approached, saying they didn’t want anyone ruining the movie for those who haven’t seen it.
They even created a campaign with the hashtag #DontSpoilTheEndgame. However, the brothers explained, the spoiler-free time period was meant to last for two weeks.
And that two weeks is almost up.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)