Body Found In Emery County
EMERY COUNTY, Utah – A body has been found in Emery County, according to police.
Detectives responded to the scene after receiving a report of a body being found in Emery County on Thursday.
The deceased was identified as 61-year-0ld William Randy Jones of Price. Police say the cause is in early stages of investigation, according to a Facebook post.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)