A Hero’s Welcome in Santaquin For a Marine Returning Home
SANTAQUIN, Utah – A hero’s welcome! The community in Santaquin had reason to celebrate Friday night when one of their own returned home from Syria after being deployed for seven months.
Marine Lance Corporal Braydon Golding, 20, came home to flag-lined streets.
The people in his community wanted to make sure he knew how thankful they were to him and to all of our service men and women.
Golding’s mother, Valorie, told KSL over the phone that her son celebrated his 20th birthday while serving overseas.
From all of us at KSL: WELCOME HOME, Braydon! And thank you for your service.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36760)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 18142)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 7530)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6148)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 5835)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5830)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5795)