Utah Man Sentenced For Role In Idaho Triple Murder
The Idaho State Journal reports that Severo Luera of Garland, Utah, received the sentence Friday in 6th District Court and must serve eight years before becoming eligible for parole.
Luera received credit for the four years he’s been in custody since his arrest in 2015.
Luera pleaded guilty to three counts of aiding and abetting murder in the first degree.
Police say Luera confessed to accompanying five individuals to the home in Holbrook where 62-year-old Brent L. Christensen, his 32-year-old son Trent Jon Christensen and Trent’s 27-year-old girlfriend Yavette Chivon Carter were shot.
No one else has been convicted in connection with the killings.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)