Utah Man Sentenced For Role In Idaho Triple Murder
The Idaho State Journal reports that Severo Luera of Garland, Utah, received the sentence Friday in 6th District Court and must serve eight years before becoming eligible for parole.
Luera received credit for the four years he’s been in custody since his arrest in 2015.
Luera pleaded guilty to three counts of aiding and abetting murder in the first degree.
Police say Luera confessed to accompanying five individuals to the home in Holbrook where 62-year-old Brent L. Christensen, his 32-year-old son Trent Jon Christensen and Trent’s 27-year-old girlfriend Yavette Chivon Carter were shot.
No one else has been convicted in connection with the killings.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)