Police: Man Who Called 911 To Report Fatal Shooting Is Now Suspect
PROVO, Utah – A man who called 911 Tuesday afternoon to report a shooting is now being named by police as a suspect in the death.
Michael Taylor Robinson, 27, of Provo, has been booked into the Utah County Jail on suspicion of murder.
The victim has been identified as Freya Larsen, 27, of Provo. Authorities said she was shot once in the head inside an apartment near 300 East and Center Street.
Yesterday at 4:05 p.m. officers responded to the 300 E. block of Center Street to investigate a shooting. Twenty-seven year old Provo resident Freya Larsen was transported to Utah Valley Hospital where she died of a single gunshot wound to her head. pic.twitter.com/LA9EKyVllk
— Provo Police (@ProvoPolice) May 8, 2019
Provo Police Sgt. Nisha King said Larsen was alive when they arrived at the scene and was immediately transported to Utah Valley Hospital where she later died.
Provo Police said the two were in a romantic relationship, but they weren’t living together.
Robinson is set to appear Wednesday afternoon in 4th District Court.
A gofundme* account has been set up to help pay for funeral expenses.
*KSL TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 5286)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 4285)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3692)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 2165)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 2065)
- 2 men arrested for allegedly enticing minors online and by text (pageviews: 2003)