Wyoming Man Given Life for Murdering Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend
JACKSON, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming man has been sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty in the killing of his pregnant ex-girlfriend.
Erik Ohlson, of Jackson, pleaded guilty in February to the murder of Jennifer Nalley and the involuntary manslaughter of Nalley’s fetus.
He was sentenced Friday to life in prison with a chance of parole after 25 years. The Jackson Hole News & Guide reports that Teton County District Court Judge Bruce Pickett told Ohlson that he “ruined” multiple lives.
Authorities have said Ohlson shot Nalley multiple times at her cabin in Idaho in July 2016 and was arrested after crashing his truck a few miles away.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)