1 Dead After Rollover On US 40 Near Heber City
HEBER CITY, Utah – Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a crash on Highway 40 that left a man dead.
According to the Utah Department of Transportation, the crash happened just before 10:30 a.m. Wednesday and had both directions of the highway closed at one point.
A passenger car with a single occupant drove into the back of a slow-moving commercial vehicle, which caused the passenger car to roll, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
A Life Flight helicopter was dispatched to the scene, but the driver died of his injuries.
Officials said drivers in the area should expect delays as the investigation continues.
The identity of the man has not been released. No other injuries were reported.
This article will be updated if more information is made available.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 29330)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 10903)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 7691)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 6103)
- 3 People Injured In Dramatic Crash On Bonneville Salt Flats, Witness Says (pageviews: 5978)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5683)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4723)
- Are You Graduating This Year? Pizza Hut Wants To Give You A Free Pizza (pageviews: 3948)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 3685)