SL County Releases List Of Restaurants Approved For Dogs On Patios
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The Salt Lake County Health Department released a list of restaurants Wednesday where dogs can join their owners in patio areas.
As of today 22 restaurants make the cut, though the agency expects additional eateries to apply for the variance throughout the summer months.
The agency clarified those on the list may allow dogs but not other animals.
Here’s the full list from the county:
- Allies – 480 South Wakara Way
- Brewhouse Pub – 1722 South Fremont Drive
- Campfire Lounge – 837 East 2100 South
- Caputo’s on 15th – 1516 South 1500 East
- Fisher Brewing Company – 320 West 800 South
- Flatbread – 1044 East 2100 South
- Garage Grill – 1122 East Draper Parkway
- Log Haven – 6451 Millcreek Canyon Road
- One O Eight – 1709 East 1300 South
- Park Cafe – 604 East 1300 South
- Pig and a Jelly Jar -401 East 900 South and 1968 E Murray-Holladay Road
- The Point After – 5445 South 900 East
- Prohibition – 151 East 6100 South
- Proper Burger Company – 865 South Main Street
- Squatters 1588 East Stratford Avenue
- Taqueria 27 – 149 East 200 South, 1615 South Foothill Boulevard and 4670 South Holladay Road
- Zest – 275 South 200 West
Officials require a safety plan, an application fee and agreement to rules. The rules include certain signage, an outdoor entrance so dogs don’t enter interior dining areas and that dogs must remain on leashes.
To view the full list of rules for this restaurant exception you can go online.