Charges Filed Against Missing Landscaper Accused Of Shooting Customer
BLUFFDALE, Utah – Criminal charges have been filed against the owner of a landscaping company who shot one of his customers before fleeing, police said.
Authorities said Ryan Nolan Holladay, 36, drove to the home of one of his customers and shot him during an argument. The victim survived.
Holladay was upset because the victim filed a lawsuit against him over unfinished landscaping work, investigators said.
A warrant has been issued for his arrest, and anyone with information as to Holladay’s whereabouts is asked to contact Saratoga Springs Police Department at 801-766-6503 or the Bluffdale Police Department at 801-794-3970.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)