Police Officer Injured In 3-Car Crash
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – A car that ran a red light Thursday hit a police vehicle that was driving through the intersection, police said.
West Valley City Police Lt. M.P. Johnson said the police officer was driving through the intersection at 4100 South at approximately 11:30 a.m. when another vehicle traveling northbound on 4000 West ran the red light and hit the officer’s car on the passenger side.
The collision caused the police vehicle to spin and strike another car, officials said.
The officer was transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
All the drivers involved stayed at the scene, Johnson said. Officials are investigating the crash.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)