Bighorn Sheep Lambs In Good Health Following Disease Concerns
ZION NATIONAL PARK, Utah — Good news out of Zion National Park tonight. The bighorn sheep population is healthy and thriving.
According to wildlife biologists the young bighorn sheep population appears to be in excellent health.
Last summer wildlife officials became concerned about a possible outbreak of a -pneumonia-like disease.
But as of their most recent test earlier this year, the sheep appear to be in good shape. Zion National Park and its surrounding area is home to nearly 800 bighorn sheep.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)