Bighorn Sheep Lambs In Good Health Following Disease Concerns
ZION NATIONAL PARK, Utah — Good news out of Zion National Park tonight. The bighorn sheep population is healthy and thriving.
According to wildlife biologists the young bighorn sheep population appears to be in excellent health.
Last summer wildlife officials became concerned about a possible outbreak of a -pneumonia-like disease.
But as of their most recent test earlier this year, the sheep appear to be in good shape. Zion National Park and its surrounding area is home to nearly 800 bighorn sheep.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)