Montana State Trooper To Be Released From Utah Hospital Tomorrow
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — An amazing development in a Montana “State Trooper’s” recovery — two months after being shot in the face, Trooper Wade Palmer is heading home.
Utah State Troopers were amazed when Palmer woke up last month.
“It’s a miracle… I am in shock,” one trooper said.
He’s being released from the University of Utah hospital tomorrow.
— Montana Highway Patrol (@MTHwyPatrol) May 21, 2019
Trooper Palmer was shot multiple times by a suspect back in March.
Montana Highway Patrol officials say he still has a long road ahead, but they are happy to welcome him home.
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)