Montana State Trooper To Be Released From Utah Hospital Tomorrow
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — An amazing development in a Montana “State Trooper’s” recovery — two months after being shot in the face, Trooper Wade Palmer is heading home.
Utah State Troopers were amazed when Palmer woke up last month.
“It’s a miracle… I am in shock,” one trooper said.
He’s being released from the University of Utah hospital tomorrow.
— Montana Highway Patrol (@MTHwyPatrol) May 21, 2019
Trooper Palmer was shot multiple times by a suspect back in March.
Montana Highway Patrol officials say he still has a long road ahead, but they are happy to welcome him home.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)