Cancer Survivor Develops Friendship With Nurse Caring For Her
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — You may remember Cami Carver as a 4-year-old girl diagnosed with leukemia who relapsed and received a bone marrow transplant. She then had the opportunity to meet her donor.
Her amazing journey made headlines nationally in 2015, and he inpatient photo with her nurse, Sara, has graced oncology signs and printed materials for the past five years — and even today.
Cami recently visited nurse Sara and reenacted their iconic hospital photo — this time as a healthy 13-year-old girl.
You can donate to Primary Children’s Hospital and help kids like Cami at kslkids.com.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)