Cancer Survivor Develops Friendship With Nurse Caring For Her
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — You may remember Cami Carver as a 4-year-old girl diagnosed with leukemia who relapsed and received a bone marrow transplant. She then had the opportunity to meet her donor.
Her amazing journey made headlines nationally in 2015, and he inpatient photo with her nurse, Sara, has graced oncology signs and printed materials for the past five years — and even today.
Cami recently visited nurse Sara and reenacted their iconic hospital photo — this time as a healthy 13-year-old girl.
You can donate to Primary Children’s Hospital and help kids like Cami at kslkids.com.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)