Cancer Survivor Develops Friendship With Nurse Caring For Her
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — You may remember Cami Carver as a 4-year-old girl diagnosed with leukemia who relapsed and received a bone marrow transplant. She then had the opportunity to meet her donor.
Her amazing journey made headlines nationally in 2015, and he inpatient photo with her nurse, Sara, has graced oncology signs and printed materials for the past five years — and even today.
Cami recently visited nurse Sara and reenacted their iconic hospital photo — this time as a healthy 13-year-old girl.
You can donate to Primary Children’s Hospital and help kids like Cami at kslkids.com.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 78969)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 55145)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 49247)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 26801)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18842)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 15763)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 13889)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 11211)
- Boyfriend of missing woman breaks silence, releases statement through attorney (pageviews: 7605)