Red Nose Day Raises Funds To End Child Poverty
Noses are taking on a new color Thursday to help children.
Red Nose Day is a campaign to end child poverty, one nose at a time. Through the power of entertainment, Red Nose Day raises money and awareness to keep children who need help the most stay safe, healthy and educated in America and around the world, according to RedNoseDay.org.
In its first four years, Red Nose Day has raised nearly $150 million towards its goal.
This year there are five character red noses available at Walgreens. The Everyday Hero Red Noses remind people of their own power to make a difference, and they included the original Red Nose, plus Ruby, Rusty, Rojo and Scarlet.
KSL TV is supporting Red Nose Day throughout the day.
It’s #RedNoseDay! Red Nose Day is a campaign with the mission to end child poverty by funding programs that keep children safe, healthy, and educated. YOU can donate at https://t.co/ZEWHOXYJ1s and help the kids who need it most! #NosesOn #ksltv pic.twitter.com/rLgDyALm3l
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) May 23, 2019
— Lori Prichard (@LoriPrichard) May 23, 2019
Donations can be made at RedNoseDay.org
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 7381)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 7141)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6358)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 6125)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 5376)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3050)