Plane Crashes In Wayne County, 2 Dead
WAYNE COUNTY, Utah — A plane crash in Wayne County this morning resulted in the death of both occupants.
A press release from Wayne County Sheriff’s Office said crew were dispatched about 11:22 a.m. Friday to Miner’s Mountain Road in the Grover area to a report of a plane crashed.
A 911 call was made by witnesses who reported they had seen the crash.
Authorities say the plane was a single-engine aircraft.
Witnesses reportedly heard an explosion and saw smoke.
Upon arrival, first responders saw a large debris field and fire.
Two occupants were found deceased, according to the release.
The NTSB will be investigating the cause of the crash.
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)