Large Tree Falls Narrowly Missing Home
SPRINGVILLE, Utah – Take a look at these pictures from KSL viewer Megan Hess in Springville.
She said a tree, at least 60 years old, fell in her backyard around midnight, narrowly missing her house.
She says a Springville Arborist came out Saturday morning who believes the tree weighs about 30-thousand pounds and was 100-feet tall.
The tree did cause damage to an iron fence, gazebo, BBQ and some of the gutters and siding, but it missed the kids’ rooms.
Luckily, no one was hurt.
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)