Cottonwood Heights Conducting SWAT Training With Explosives Friday
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah – Don’t be alarmed if you hear explosions in the Cottonwood Heights area Friday.
According to a tweet from the city, there will be SWAT training happening at a house that’s scheduled for demolition located on the 1800 block of Fort Union Boulevard.
The SWAT training will include the use of explosives.
“There will be noises,” according to the city’s tweet, “don’t be alarmed.”
Our @CHPolice will be doing SWAT training at a home tomorrow in the 1800 block of Fort Union Blvd. The home is scheduled for demo and officers will be training techniques including the use of explosives. There will be noises – don't be alarmed. #Police #SWAT #Training pic.twitter.com/wizOVV2F35
— Cottonwood Heights (@CHCity) May 30, 2019
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)