Cottonwood Heights Conducting SWAT Training With Explosives Friday
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah – Don’t be alarmed if you hear explosions in the Cottonwood Heights area Friday.
According to a tweet from the city, there will be SWAT training happening at a house that’s scheduled for demolition located on the 1800 block of Fort Union Boulevard.
The SWAT training will include the use of explosives.
“There will be noises,” according to the city’s tweet, “don’t be alarmed.”
Our @CHPolice will be doing SWAT training at a home tomorrow in the 1800 block of Fort Union Blvd. The home is scheduled for demo and officers will be training techniques including the use of explosives. There will be noises – don't be alarmed. #Police #SWAT #Training pic.twitter.com/wizOVV2F35
— Cottonwood Heights (@CHCity) May 30, 2019
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)