Sam’s Club Throws Northridge High Student Graduation Party
RIVERDALE, Utah — When Jill Hinckley asked her daughter, Anna, where she wanted to hold her graduation party, the response was not a huge surprise.
“She said mom I want to have my party here at Sam’s,” Hinckley said. “Anna just loves Sam’s Club.”
Hinckley contacted the managers at Sam’s Club in Riverdale to see if it was a possibility to host Anna’s friends and family. She said although it seemed like an odd request, the store was more than willing to help.
“The minute I told them what she wanted, they were on board.” she said.
Friday night, Sam’s Club sectioned off a space for the party and provided all the food. Anna was escorted in by family while passing signs with well-wishes.
“They have gone above and beyond what I thought would happen.” Hinckley said.
It is a gesture Anna’s Northridge High School teacher, Brent McKnight, believes she deserves.
“This is a big day for her,” he said. “She has unlimited pizza, people handing her money and she has cameras so it’s a big day.”
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)