Rep. Chris Stewart Discusses Thoughts on Impeachment and Medicare for All
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, Representative Chris Stewart joins us to discuss his thoughts on impeachment and Medicare for All.
Back here at home, the governor held his eighth annual Energy Summit this week–we’ll dig into some of the biggest announcements.
And Pride Week is coming to an end this week but we can still make an effort to support the LGBTQ community all year long. We talk about what people outside that community can do to show their love.
Watch Doug Wright on Sunday Edition every week at 9 a.m.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)