One Man Dead, One Injured After Shooting In Kearns
KEARNS, Utah – Unified Police are reporting one man has died after a shooting in Kearns in the area of 4800 South 4720 West Wednesday morning.
One man was found dead in the front yard of a home in Kearns, another went to hospital with a gunshot wound and is in serious condition, according to police.
There was a male leaving the scene when police arrived, police said. He is in custody, but they are unsure if he is related at all to the incident. There were more people inside the home. Sgt Melody Gray of UPD said they believe there were six people in the home at the time of the shooting. They don’t know the relationship between the deceased male and the man at the hospital.
Police received a call of shots fired at 7:30 Wednesday morning.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)