4 Taken To Hospital After Car Rolls Into Logan River
LOGAN, Utah – Four people were taken to the hospital Thursday after their vehicle rolled into the Logan River, authorities said.
The incident happened at approximately 6:25 p.m. at mile post 473 on US 89 after the driver failed to negotiate a curve near Logan Cave, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
Passersby helped the occupants out of the river, according to UHP, and life-saving CPR was performed on one man.
The current conditions of those taken to the hospital have not been released.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)