Central Utah Adventure: Meadow Hot Springs A Relaxing Draw Near Fillmore
FILLMORE, Utah – Just 10 minutes away from Fillmore lies the famed Meadow Hot Springs.
Located on private property, the land owners generously allow the public to access the springs. The public, in return, is asked to show some consideration, keep the area clean, and, hopefully, donate some money.
Adventure specialist Trace Worthington is traveling around central Utah to discover some of the hidden gems the state has to offer.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)