Idaho Authorities Investigating Shooting Death Of Young Girl
PARIS, Idaho (AP) — Authorities in eastern Idaho are investigating the shooting death of an 11-year-old girl.
The Bear Lake County Sheriff’s office said Tuesday in a prepared statement that someone called emergency workers on Sunday to report that a child had been shot near U.S. Highway 30. Law enforcement officers and medical workers responded, and pronounced the child dead at the scene. She had a single gunshot wound.
The sheriff’s office has not released the girl’s name, but said she was from Blackfoot, Idaho. The shooting remains under investigation.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)