3-Year-Old Doing ‘Remarkably Well’ After Fall From Window
SPANISH FORK, Utah (AP) — Authorities say a 3-year-old Utah who suffered a head injury in a fall from a home’s second-story window is doing “remarkably well.”
Spanish Fork Lt. Brandon Anderson told the Daily Herald that the boy was conscious and had “improved immensely” at a Salt Lake City hospital and that medical personnel told his parents he likely would not require surgery.
Police said previously that the boy landed on the cement driveway Tuesday after probably pushing through a window screen.
The names of the child or the family were not released.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)