3-Year-Old Doing ‘Remarkably Well’ After Fall From Window
SPANISH FORK, Utah (AP) — Authorities say a 3-year-old Utah who suffered a head injury in a fall from a home’s second-story window is doing “remarkably well.”
Spanish Fork Lt. Brandon Anderson told the Daily Herald that the boy was conscious and had “improved immensely” at a Salt Lake City hospital and that medical personnel told his parents he likely would not require surgery.
Police said previously that the boy landed on the cement driveway Tuesday after probably pushing through a window screen.
The names of the child or the family were not released.
- KSL Investigates: Was Turbulent Protest Caused By ‘Out Of State' Instigators? (pageviews: 14132)
- 41 Arrested, 21 Officers Hurt In Downtown SLC Protest (pageviews: 12537)
- Salt Lake Begins Process To Clean Up, Assess Damage From Protest (pageviews: 11883)
- May 2020 Downtown Protest - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9844)
- Clean-Up Crews Gather Downtown After Protests Turn Violent (pageviews: 9472)
- Salt Lake Issues Week-Long Curfew For Overnight Hours (pageviews: 8230)
- Man Detained After Brandishing Bow & Arrow; Car Lit On Fire By Protesters (pageviews: 7744)
- Curfew Enacted As Protests Continue In SLC; Multiple Cars Set On Fire (pageviews: 7581)
- Live (pageviews: 6862)