Body Of Man Found Floating In Jordan River
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The body of a man was found floating in the Jordan River Thursday morning, police said.
Salt Lake City Police Sgt. Brandon Shearer said authorities received the call at approximately 9:40 a.m. of the body, which was discovered in the area of 360 North Jordan River Parkway Trail.
Shearer said there were no signs of foul play. The man has not yet been identified.
This story will be updated as more information is made available.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36760)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 18142)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 7530)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6148)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 5835)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5830)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5795)