Motorcyclist Killed After Crash with Recreational Vehicle
SOLDIER SUMMIT, Utah – A motorcyclist died Sunday after crashing into a recreational vehicle, Utah Highway Patrol said.
The rider of a 2017 KTM motorcycle was heading eastbound on SR-6 near milepost 211 when he took a curve too fast and laid his bike down on its side, officials said. The rider and the bike kept sliding and hit the front of a 2004 Ford RV.
UHP says the motorcyclist was killed on impact. He has been identified as Peter Fuglem, 34, from British Columbia.
The RV had four occupants and no injuries were reported.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9148)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 5383)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 3392)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 2595)
- Live (pageviews: 2201)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 2139)