Man Accused Of Killing Provo Officer Due In Court
PROVO, Utah – The man accused of killing a police officer is expected to make his court appearance Monday.
Matt Hoover has been charged with fatally shooting Provo City Police Master Officer Joseph Shinners in January.
He was recently granted a new attorney due to conflicts of interest with his public defender.
Prosecutors are considering seeking the death penalty.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)