‘Haunted’ House Burns; Investigation Underway
PROVO CANYON, Utah – An investigation is underway into a fire that destroyed an abandoned home.
The Utah County Sheriff’s Office says the home was sometimes referred to as the South Fork Haunted House.
It burned early Sunday morning.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown. Once it is safe, investigators will search for evidence they hope will help determine the cause. Officials say it’s unclear if anyone was inside when the fire began.
— Spencer Cannon (@SGTCannonPIO) June 16, 2019
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 5683)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)