Strong Wind Gusts Expected Across Utah Thursday Afternoon
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A wind advisory is going into effect at approximately noon Thursday and is expected to last throughout the afternoon and evening.
“Late this afternoon, we’re going to expect the wind gusts to pick up,” said KSL TV meteorologist Grant Weyman. ” … It is a good part of the state where we’re going to see the winds picking up.”
He said the wind gusts should continue until about 10 p.m. with the potential of gusts up to 50 miles per hour in some spots across the state.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)