Teen Boy Stabbed At Walmart in Sandy, Police Say
SANDY, Utah – Police responded to a stabbing at Walmart in Sandy on Thursday.
The incident happened at 9151 S. Quarry Bend Drive, according to Sandy Police Sgt. Jason Nielsen. One victim was reported.
Sandy Police said a 16-year-old was stabbed and taken to the hospital in serious condition. The suspect is a boy in his teens.
Police said the stabbing happened after a fight inside Walmart. The boy is expected to survive. It is unclear what the fight was over, police say.
UPDATE from Sandy Police: 16-year-old-boy stabbed in back after fight with teenage suspect inside this Walmart; boy in serious condition but expected to survive; unclear what fight was over @KSL5TV #KSLTV #Utah pic.twitter.com/PElbwKj7Uf
— Andrew Adams (@AndrewAdamsKSL) June 20, 2019
BREAKING: Police report a stabbing at Walmart in Sandy. One victim reported. We’ll update this story.
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) June 20, 2019
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)