‘Extremely Angry’ Man Stabs Ex’s New Boyfriend More Than 20 Times
WASHINGTON CITY, Utah – An “extremely angry man” stabbed his ex’s new boyfriend on Sunday, police say.
Authorities said 45-year-old Jason S. Reveal, of St. George, stabbed the man more than 20 times. When Washington City Police arrived, they said Reveal had blood on his hands and told officers he had killed a man.
The victim survived and was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Two children were home at the time and apparently heard the attack.
Reveal faces multiple charges, including aggravated burglary, domestic violence in the presence of child, criminal mischief, and attempted murder.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)