Woman Critically Injured In Logan Motorcycle Crash, Police Say
LOGAN, Utah — One woman was critically injured after the motorcycle she was riding on collided with a truck about 9:30 p.m. Monday, police say.
The woman was on the motorcycle with a man at Highway 89 and about 2100 South when the collision occurred, Logan Police Chief Gary Jensen said. The man on the motorcycle, along with the truck driver involved in the crash, performed CPR on the woman and she was flown via medical helicopter to a hospital in critical condition, Jensen said.
Police don’t know if alcohol was a factor in the collision, and it wasn’t known whether the woman or the man was driving the motorcycle.
KSL’s Alexis Pineiro contributed to this report
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)