Police Release Last Known Photos of Missing Person Mackenzie Lueck
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake police updated the public about missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck in a press conference Tuesday. They released the last known photos of Lueck at the Salt Lake International Airport on June 17th.
“It is the last known footage of her, and it shows what she was wearing that day,” said Salt Lake Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt.
— SLC Police Dept. (@slcpd) June 25, 2019
“Mackenzie, if you want to be left alone, please let us know you are safe,” said Doubt.
Police are using multiple investigative tools, and they said they are aware of her previous online actives, Doubt said. “We will continue to update the public.”
Doubt said Lueck’s family said going “off the grid” is uncharacteristic, and has never happened before.
A family spokesperson, Juliana Cauley, a friend of Mackenzie in close contact with the family, said to contact Salt Lake police with any knowledge that will lead to finding Mackenzie.
Police said they will update the public, and ask for their help.
“We encourage the public to help us answer who is the person she met in the park? Does Mackenzie have an alternate phone? Does she have social media we don’t know about? And has anyone been in contact with her in the last week?” Doubt asked.
Anyone with information about Lueck’s whereabouts in encouraged to call 801-799-4420.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)